Job Opening: Technical and Administrative Executive
IBMA-Kenya seek to recruit an innovative and result oriented individual to fill the position of a Technical and Administrative Executive.
- Maintaining an up-to-date database of IBMA stakeholder’s contacts.
- Organizing and coordinating IBMA participation to local and international shows, Exhibitions and Trade fairs.
- Representing IBMA-Kenya in any meetings/forums as may be appointed.
- Organizing and coordinating of meetings, conferences and travel arrangements.
- Preparing management correspondences and reports/minutes.
- Compiling and updating materials like brochures, banners, publications, articles, adverts in the website and social media pages and ensure fresh content.
- Publishing a weekly release on IBMA-Kenya activities and industry related information.
- Liaison with internal and external contacts.
- Planning and preparing presentations.
- Establishing and maintaining existing and new Members.
- Communicating new developments in the association to prospective clients.
- Any other duties as assigned by the organization.
- Bachelor of Science in Agriculture, Crop protection, Crop science, Agribusiness or related field from a University recognized in Kenya.
- 3 years’ experience in a biological control manufacturing, trading or supplying company.
- Previous work experience in agriculture sector in developing awareness campaigns for use of biopesticides.
- Experience in computer: Microsoft Office and Social media platforms
- Ability to plan workload, estimate timelines accurately and work autonomously in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills: verbal and written.
- Solution-oriented and ability to work with colleagues in virtual locations.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and handle multiple tasks while meeting the needs of project partners, stakeholders and members.
The successful candidate will work predominantly in office at IBMA-Kenya’s secretariat located at Real IPM (K) Limited-Thika. He/She will also be travelling within the country for participation in seminars, meetings and conferences as assigned by the organization.
- If interested in working with us, kindly submit your application on or before 9th February, 2024.
- Applications in English (Curriculum vitae, cover letter, Certified copies of academic and professional certificates, and any other testimonials) shall be submitted via email (email@example.com) or hand delivered in an envelope to Real IPM (K) Ltd.-Kichozi farm indicating in the subject, “Technical and Administrative Executive’’
- Hand delivered applications must be received from 8:30Am to 3:30PM.
- All applications submitted via email must be saved in pdf format starting with applicant’s National Identity Number e.g 20156958 and should not exceed 25MB.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to avail their original and certified copies of the relevant certificates & transcripts and original national identity card during the interview.